LOL I have ALWAYS done this.
You just automatically speak that way.
STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS.
I started bawling when he started running holy crap
I’m showing this to my dad. If this guy can do it, my dad can, too!
One of the most inspirational things I’ve ever seen. This guy’s story is truly amazing.
I can never not reblog this.
I’m completely soeechless! This is so inspiring!
let’s play the “how much time can i waste before i start crying about how stressed i am because im procrastinating my life away” game
= Cassitea’s Christmas Giveaway =
Hi dearies! I’ve been wanting to do another giveaway for a few months now, but wasn’t sure what theme to go with. Over time, I’ve collected a lot of little things I wanted to include, and I finally just decided to make it one giant, hodge-podgey Christmas giveaway. I’m so excited about everything I’m giving away. Here’s what’s included:
- One bottle of Blk. water (fullsize/16.9 fl oz)
- One bottle of Crazy Water #4 [compliments of my neighbor-town - I suggest you Google it, it’s got some ‘crazy’ good benefits!](full size/1 liter)
- 3 packets of Stash decaf Christmas Eve herbal tea
- One packet of Stash Chocolate Mint oolong tea
- One packet of Trader Joe’s organic Mint Melange tea
- One Clif Peppermint Stick bar
- One package of Hammond’s all-natural/gluten-free peppermint cocoa stirrers (pack of 16)
- One Grapefruit Mandarin aromatherapy Energize candle [reads, ‘grapefruit induces euphoria while mandarin is joyous and uplifting’](full size/14oz)
- One Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus shea butter soap bar (full size/8oz)
- 4 honey sticks
- 1 box of Stash White Christmas white tea (full size box/18 bags)
- 2 bars of organic soap (can’t read the description, it’s in french - but it smells heavenly)
- 1 EOS Sweet Mint lip balm ball (full size/.25oz)
- 1 package of Aromafloria aromatherapy Stress Less ocean mineral bath salts [chamomile - lavender - sage. Reads, ‘restores a sense of well-being’](full size/4.5oz)
- 1 decorative wineglass (I purchased this glass at an antique store - I am not sure if it is food-safe, so unless you can test the paint for lead, please be safe and do not drink out of it!)
- 4 candy canes
The rules for this giveaway are simple:
- You must be following me. This giveaway is for my wonderful followers, who have given me so much. http://cassitea.tumblr.com
- You must reblog this post to be entered in the giveaway. Reblog it only once. Any more, and you will be disqualified from the drawing. Likes do not count.
- I will ship anywhere in the world!
- The winner will be picked with a random generator. If the first-drawn winner is not a follower, or has entered more than once, I will use the generator to draw a new winner.
- The winner will be drawn December 18th - I want enough time to ship it so that it arrives before Christmas.
- I will message the winner via askbox, so have yours open. Due to the time-crunch, if the winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new one will be drawn with the random generator.
Feel free to send ANY questions you have to my askbox, anonymous or not. I really hope you all enjoy this giveaway, and are as excited about it as I am! Happy (early) holidays to you all, and good luck!
10 73 days until I draw a winner! c:
Numerous studies have shown that HIIT cardio is extremely effective for fat loss. It revs up your metabolism (unlike steady-state cardio) and keeps it elevated for hours after you finish. Give it a try!:
Warm up at a comfortable intensity for 5 minutes.
Then, give your maximum effort for 15 to 30 seconds, followed by a 2-minute recovery.
You can walk during the recovery or you can just take it down to a very light jog, depending on your current level of fitness. More than likely, though, you will be going so hard that you will need to walk during the recovery.
Perform between 6 and 10 of these intervals, and finish with a cooldown.
I need some followers for support!!
Minutes to Prepare: 10Minutes to Cook: 25Number of Servings: 16
IngredientsOlive Oil Spray for pan
2/3 cup mild honey (preferably organic)
1/3 cup natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup white, whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 TBSP olive oil
1 large egg, at room temp
3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
DirectionsMakes 16 (2”) brownies
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 inch square pan with olive oil. Set aside.
Place the honey in a large glass measuring cup, Microwave on high power until the honey is runny and just bubbling, 45 to 60 seconds. Add the cocoa and stir with a fork until well combined. Let cool to room temperature.
In a small bowl, place the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until well combined.
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, oil, egg, and vanilla. Whisk together until well blended. Add the honey-cocoa mixture and whisk until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and stir until no traces of flour remain. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake until the surface looks dry around the edges of the pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it, about 25 min. Do not overbake. Place the plan on a cooling rack and let cool completely before slicing into 16 squares. (Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temp for up to 3 days.)
Number of Servings: 16
I Just made these, they are amazing and you honestly can’t tell the difference. YUMYUM! Thats how mine turned out on the right :D:DI’ve been looking for healthier browniwes FOREVER. My craving can be satisfied now! :D
- not eating meat
- eating meat
- not doing drugs
- doing drugs
- not having sex
- having sex
- not going to parties
- going to parties
- not tanning
- not wearing makeup
- wearing makeup