Ah le sommeil, sujet primordial qu’on fasse du sport ou pas. Mais allez savoir pourquoi, quand en parle à droite à gauche, personne n’y attache une importance assez grande.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
A Guide to Understanding Introverts.
The thing that made Lilo a “freak” was her passion. Lilo was passionate about everything she ever did. She was passionate about Elvis, about feeding the ocean fish sandwiches, about making friends, about taming Stitch, and about Hula. Look at her smile. She is the only one who seems to be truly enjoying what she’s doing. It adds life. Passion is life. It’s vitality. It’s amazing. Be a Lilo.
I swear to god I’m getting addicted to that little heart that floats up when you click the like button.
LOL I have ALWAYS done this.
You just automatically speak that way.
STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS.
I started bawling when he started running holy crap
I’m showing this to my dad. If this guy can do it, my dad can, too!
One of the most inspirational things I’ve ever seen. This guy’s story is truly amazing.
I can never not reblog this.
I’m completely soeechless! This is so inspiring!